Indian marriages are such that you don’t marry one person but the whole family. In such a situation it is very difficult to steal those moments of love. But don’t worry. We found some amazing answers from Quora and we share it with you here!
- Life on earth is about procreation, all species continue to copulate and reproduce. Humans are the only beings that are aware of their act and their environment surrounding their act. So most of the mature and senior family members would understand your situation and need for intimacy. They also would be aware on how to ignore your presumed embarrassment. To be more comfortable with your own situation plan for intimacy during lean periods in your house when the family members are engaged in other activities (outdoor or indoor). Generate opportunities for them to be engaged in activities temple visits, movies, shopping, visits to relatives, etc.. Prepare a routine for you and your partner for eg. 9.30 pm to 7.00 am is in room time. Advertise the same to your family members they will understand. As far as the remnants are concerned plan on how to dispose them as discreetly as possible don’t be naive to dispose them openly and expect others to understand.
- I have experienced both the situations and I can hardly differentiate between both the situations. Basically I live with my husband, however, my parent-in-laws comes to live with us for a month or so in a year. But for that month I don’t need to sacrifice my short skirts or for that matter my usual clothing style, because my MIL wants me to be comfortable as for her I should change my stuff because of her presence. Also, my husband and I enjoy all those kisses, cuddling etc. in presence of my PIL as our relationship is so much comfortable, that if by any chance I’m angry with my husband for some reason, my MIL will ask my husband to spend more time with me. And they understand our privacy so they opt for a long evening walk or they use to sit in our society park to give us more space.
It is just that you and your husband have to be extremely friendly with your parents. And you have to make them understand that times have changed and they have to change their mindset too.
Good to go now?
Latest posts by Sugandh Ratan (see all)
- Raju Hirani Is All Set To Make Biopic On Sanjay Dutt’s Life - January 17, 2017
- Karan Johar On His Friendship With SRK - January 17, 2017
- Karan Johar Opens Up About Kareena - January 17, 2017