We have made quite a deal about this issue lately that one must lose their V-Card at some particular age. But is it really all that necessary? Take a look at these brave Quora answers first!
- No, there is nothing wrong. If you haven’t experienced, it’s neither a crime nor a mistake. Any experience, sexual or otherwise, is only good when it’s chosen to be done with will. If you haven’t got any moment or opportunity to experience anything sexual, it’s just fine. You don’t need to feel awkward or think anything on the lines that’s unnatural or weird. Yes, you should read about this subject, talk to your nears and dears about it to understand cos being a totally naive person may not be that good. Do remember, having a theoretical knowledge is always helpful even when one doesn’t have a practical exposure. So no, you are absolutely fine and I hope whenever you get to have the experience, it’s going to be good one and memorable one. And ensure that it’s going to safe.
- Absolutely not, I mean why there is a fuss around being virgin an issue, I mean if some is virgin then people have issue if someone is not then also it’s a problem , we need to ignore these stuff which doesn’t have any importance in life , but people make it a fuss and start judging a person character , look at the western world how give importance to a person character not judging by their virginity , but we do the opposite to that , which is so creepy . I strongly oppose the views of ours looking at this virginity aspect.
- No, first of all make sure you are not in any confusion state or like a cat on the wall. Being a virgin or not to be a virgin before marriage is based on the perception of a person and their state of mind. Being a virgin is okay at your age. It is up to you to decide to do or not to do. You continue to be yourself and decide. It is your life. No one can compel you to do it. If you decision is yes for it. Then make sure you are safe & choosy on the right hand. Do not get into trap and spoil your life. Even your friends will do harm to you in this matter. Because there are so many cowards out there waiting for the right prey. Good luck for you life. Live safe till you lead your life….
Latest posts by Sugandh Ratan (see all)
- Raju Hirani Is All Set To Make Biopic On Sanjay Dutt’s Life - January 17, 2017
- Karan Johar On His Friendship With SRK - January 17, 2017
- Karan Johar Opens Up About Kareena - January 17, 2017