1. 400 gms canned tomatoes
2. 1 tbsp sugar
3. 100 ml vegetable stock
4. 1 table spoon Tabasco sauce
5. 1 table spoon Worcestershire sauce
6. 4 torn basil leaves (optional)
7. 2 tablespoons unsweetened fresh cream
For the garlic bread
1. 1 baguette bread cut into small pieces
2. 1 garlic clove, halved
3. 125 gms shredded mozzarella cheese
4. 4 tablespoons of molten butter
1. In a pan, add in salt, pepper and tomatoes.
2. Let the mixture simmer and add the sauces.
3. Stir in the fresh cream.
4. Transfer the mixture to a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Put the liquid back into the pan and let it simmer for some time on the flame.
6. Garnish the soup with basil leaves
For the garlic bread:
1. Crush the garlic clove and add to the molten butter.
2. Rub the butter mix onto the bread.
3. Top the bread with cheese and let it grill in the oven for 10 mins.