1. 1 tbsp olive oil
2. 1 garlic clove, crushed
3. 250g sliced mushrooms
4. Chopped thyme leaves (about 1 tablespoon)
5. 200g spinach
6. 300g soft cheese
7. 4 tbsp grated Parmesan
8. 6 fresh lasagna sheets
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a frying pan, heat up some oil and add the garlic. Fry until brown.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft. Add the spinach and cook until the leaves wilt.
4. Add in the soft cheese and stir until it melts.
5. Add in the parmesan and some seasoning as per taste and stir.
6. Place the veggie mixture in a baking dish and cover it with two lasagna sheets.
7. Pour veggie mixture on top of the sheets and cover it… repeat until you have three layers.
8. Bake in the oven for about 35 mins.