Everybody loves a nice warm gooey brownie. But though these chocolate beauties are available in almost every restaurant, very rarely do we find genuinely good brownies which are just the right amount of fluffy and gooey. Even all the multitudes of brownie recipes available on the internet are not foolproof. Some don’t give the right taste; others don’t give the right form while others are just too complicated to make. So here’s an amazingly easy recipe which makes the perfect brownies under 45 mins!
What you will need:
• Half a cup flour
• One cup flour
• Half a cup molten salted butter
• 2 eggs
• One third cup cocoa powder
How to make them:
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius
2. Line a 9” by 9” baking pan with butter paper
3. Combine the flour sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl
4. Whisk the eggs and butter together in another bowl
5. Stir in the egg mixture into the flour mixture slowly
6. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25-35 mins
7. Check if baked by inserting a toothpick in the centre. If it comes out clean, you are good to go!
8. Cut the brownies into squares once cooled and serve hot!