Women of modern Era are multitasking, advanced planners and dreamers. Being financially Independent is what most desire. Too many responsibilities surround them and give less room for dreams and hopes. Women often have to juggle up between work and family. Both work and family have equal importance, work providing financial stability and family providing happiness. But it is the family that comes first for any women. To have financial independence you need business ideas which are flexible, innovative and of your interest. The below entrepreneur business ideas provide flexibility and financial freedom.
• Catering Business: People are always on the lookout for delicious home cooked food. If you love cooking and are passionate about experimenting with food. Then a catering business can be a good source of income. The range of food business is quite wide, from cupcakes, bakery items, chocolates, starters to Asian cuisine. A good word of mouth can get you a good head start.
• Fashion designing: A business in fashion can never go wrong. Hair styling, dress designing, jewelry making or just anything to do with fashion and styling. Open your shop or sell your products online even with less investment you can do well.
• Online Tuition: Parents looking out for online tuition are increasing day by day. If you love teaching then, you can try online tuition. Apart from providing the flexibility, you will get good knowledge on your desired subject. Think about the subject you are good at, plan your weekly schedule of how many hours to teach and most importantly don’t over charge. Teaching is one of the best jobs where you can learn while you earn.
• Hobbies class: Hobbies are believed to be stress busters. Depending on what your liking’s are, you can decide on a hobby class. Painting, pottery making, embroidery, dance, bottle redesigning, guitar or any hobby that you like. You can decide on the place or start teaching online through YouTube. The more students you have; is better. Just teach on few weekdays or weekends and you can be financially independent.
• Sell your photos or story: A good Photograph can get you money. Yes, if you are good at photography, know how to use your camera or DSLR to take an awesome candid shot. Then, you can click some of your best photographs and sell it to photo buyers like Shutterstock. People are always on the lookout for excellent and beautiful photographs. Otherwise, if you are better in writing stories, you could write few ,sell it to publications and they will pay you money in return.
• Freelancing writing: Magazines, newspaper, websites and content studios are always on the search for a good writer. If you are good at writing you can choose to write as per your convenience full time or part time and earn money from writing. Quality and your experience in writing will make a strong impact on how much you can earn. There is no limit on age when you can start writing.
Finally, if you love something, are passionate about doing it, then you can make money from it. A woman has a power of creativity, so utilize that, think innovatively and you could get going with your business. As they say, where there is a will there is certainly a way.
Latest posts by Nivedita Vedurla (see all)
- Tips To Avoid Business Related Exhaustion - December 23, 2016
- Ways of Using Keyboard Function Keys Effectively - December 21, 2016
- Follow These Rules To Improve Your Morning Routine - December 17, 2016