Australian Permanent Residency without 7 each band in IELTS, it’s damn good news for International Students aspiring Australian PR after completing their study. South Australian Government’s announcement made Australian Residency easy for International Students performing better in Universities. South Australia announced another category for State Nomination,
which helps the brilliant international student to become an Australian resident, which opens another career avenue for them.
‘High performing graduate’ a new category introduced by South Australian Government to grasp international talent in South Australia offering Australian Residency. International students studying in South Australian Public Universities will be qualified for state nomination through this new category ‘high performing graduate’. A new announcement by South Australian Government international students graduated from three South Australian public universities Flinders University, University of Adelaide and University of South Australia get some relaxed migration process for Australian residency via state nomination. To be an Australian resident via this new state nomination category they still need to meet state and federal government requirements for a 190 or 489 General Skilled Migration visa.
Related: Reasons behind Study Australia
Under this new category state nomination by South Australia Government, graduates from those selected universities also able to claim waivers to Immigration SA’s work experience and English language requirements.
Benefits for ‘High Performing Graduate’
As per the South Australian Government’s new state nomination through the “high performing graduate” category are basically two:
- Access to a more extensive list of occupations on either the State Occupation List or the Supplementary Skilled List.
- Waivers to Immigration SA’s work experience and English language requirements.
- To qualify yourself as a high performing graduate, you will need to be a current resident of South Australia.
- Studied at South Australia’s Public Universities such as Flinders University; University of Adelaide; or University of South Australia
- You have completed one of the following qualifications at a South Australian public university (in the last two years) with the required Grade Point Average (GPA) listed below:
- PhD or Masters by Research.
- GPA of 6.0 or above in a Masters by Coursework degree (following completion of a Bachelor degree in South Australia).
- First Class Honours in a dedicated Honours year (following completion of a Bachelor degree in South Australia).
- GPA of 6.0 or above in a Bachelor degree.
- Your South Australian qualification must be in the same field as your nominated occupation.
- High performing graduates from private universities or higher education providers in South Australia will be considered on a case by case basis (as not all private higher education providers use the same grading system). To enquire whether you are eligible to apply, please email your academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Quotas apply to the high performing graduate category. Once this quota is reached, applications under this category may be closed or certain occupations may be unavailable for nomination.