1. Egg white mask: If you suffer from oily skin, frequent break outs must be a regular problem for you. Egg white is the most effective and easy remedy to oily skin that will remove the excess oil from your skin and also treat acne or pimple marks. All you have to do is separate the egg white from the yolk and beat it until it’s smooth. Apply it to your face and let it dry completely before washing off. It is best to avoid the area around your eyes and mouth. This mask will also leave your skin looking fresh and toned.
2. Natural exfoliator: It is essential to exfoliate your skin regularly to get rid of the dead skin cells, blackheads etc. Artificial exfoliators can damage your skin over a period of time as they might contain chemicals that are harmful for your especially sensitive facial skin. However, you can make one at home out of natural ingredients like salt/castor sugar, lemon and honey. Far from damaging your skin, it will nourish it and leave it looking clean, clear and fresh.
3. Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature which makes it great for treating damaged skin and blemishes. With its antioxidant qualities, it can also treat certain skin conditions and clear scars. All you have to do is dilute it in some water and rub it on to your face and leave it on for a while before washing off. It also helps to consume a couple of tablespoons of the vinegar to get rid of skin conditions.
4. Steaming: Through steaming is an all round skin treatment, it is best for treating breakouts. A good long steam will open your pores and allow your skin cells to breathe, preventing blocking, blackheads, acne, break outs etc. It will also leave your skin looking fresh and toned. Steaming is also incredibly simple and inexpensive and does not even take too much time!
5. Honey and oatmeal mask: This is one of the best skin care hacks as it is needs the most basic ingredients and can be used everyday. Simply mix some oatmeal and honey and apply it to your face. You can leave it on until it dries. The oatmeal will add nutrients to your skin while the honey moisturises. While taking it off, scrub it into your face by rubbing it off in circles to get rid of any dead skin, blackheads etc. It is very mild and will in no way damage your skin.